The Little Engine That Could

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Two down

And a lot to go.....

Most of you who know me outside the cyber realm know I adore my job. And that I travel a lot. I mean, a lot. I get text messages, emails, phone calls "Where are you these days, when are you coming home....".

So I am home. For a little bit. Two down, six more to go. I feel like I ran a sprint at the start of a marathon, and now need to sit down.

Umm, where did May go? No really? Because it's Memorial day weekend this weekend, and I don't have plans, and I need plans. I need to be sitting at a barbecue, talking smack with friends, or headed to the beach, or doing something just as interesting and cool with people I love.

Also, be warned. It is my 35th birthday in less than a month. I am thinking I need to have one of those big parties. Perhaps even themed. My mom gave me a great idea this morning, and I think I need to make it happen. Now, it's just about finding the location and sending out the invites...... I'll keep you posted.

Mexico was great. I love my adopted family down there. I danced until all hours of the night, talked, drank, and even got in some exercise. I went swimming twice-- how lucky am I?

PS: My life is pretty awesome. My job is pretty awesome. I am so happy to be back home.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your spirit sounds happier in this post than it has in months!