The Little Engine That Could

Friday, May 09, 2008

NOTICE (me)

Okay, so um, wow.

After all, I am not going private. I worked through the issues, talked to some friends and advisers, and mainly stopped being a baby.

But I had NO IDEA that so many people read my blog. Really, no idea. I thought I had a couple friends plus some former sassy sisters. Maybe 2-6 people. And then the occasional person who found it through the web-ring. But it was way more than that. Some of you I don't know at all, some I have been sharing couches, vacations and spotlights with for years. So it is kind of strange.

Wow. The love, the attention, well it feels like.... unsettling and beautiful--very cool. A wise woman gave me a plaque-- the whole world is waiting to hear your story-- and apparently there is an audience for it.

Interesting.

So, not going private. Thank you for the love. I needed it.

Back to regularly scheduled snarkiness.

5 comments:

Melting Mama said...

*confetti*

Donna said...

It is amazing how you can form online acquaintances and get so much support. I'm glad you're still here!

Ammie said...

Hurray!

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

Well then you can ignore my other comment, LOL. Glad to have you, private, public, whatever! *hugs*

Tracy said...

GOOD!