The Little Engine That Could

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to Work

The great part of my job is it's flexibility. There are times where I need to be at work by 7am, and then there are times where I don't come in until 11:30am. It's nice answering to one person.

And I have the luxury of working from home if things go wonky. I can't imagine being a mom and having this kind of flexibility, I can only assume employers go "No No No" once you birth a child-- as if you are the child and need to be instructed. I've seen it done before, I know people and employers who do it.

So for now, single, flexible and losing weight. Oh the scale doesn't know I losing weight, but my pants do.

Going into work-- some people know about the surgery, some people don't. But I work with investigators, so eventually they will figure it all out.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

You work with investigators, they'll figure it out...That struck me as hilarious!
Dagny