The Little Engine That Could

Thursday, November 01, 2007

A little taste of Mexico


I'm about halfway through my trip, and today is the first day of vacation. I am so so happy. I slept in late, ate some leftovers, and now am considering heading to a museum. I'm not sure. I might sit on the balcony and read Generation X. And feel disgusted.


The wedding was spectacular in a beautiful and deliciously cheesy way. Ahh, it's all for a longer post, but needless to say I danced with man men in tuxes, had on a pretty great dress, kept my shoes on and a fight broke out over a coffee that I ordered.


For now, entertain yourselves with the photo above. That's right people, indoor fireworks.


Gotta

love Mexico.

1 comment:

SignGurl said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! You are doing awesome!