The Little Engine That Could

Friday, October 26, 2007

Sing it to me, Sweet Baby James


Today I leave for Mexico.

Initially it was for work, and now it's for a bit of work, and mostly play. I am very excited. The wedding, a baptism, dancing and carousing with some old friends, and relaxation.

I so need this. This week has been a hard one for me, lots to do, lots of drama. People keep getting caught up in the drama of why something happens. It just does, now it's time to move on.

Last night was a cocktail party. I had fun. I don't drink cocktails anymore, but I do a lot of water and talk to a bunch of people, and I always have a good time.

Still dating. I made a pumpkin cake that went over well with the wookie. I like him for now. Maybe for later too. He makes me feel so good and we laugh well together.

And that's it. Maybe more to come when I am on the road, maybe not. Pictures galore, I promise, and I'll yap at you all in a week or two!

Besos!

2 comments:

arielfreak said...

Hope you are having a fantabulous time!

Danyele said...

Besos a ti! Can't wait to hear all about it!