The Little Engine That Could

Monday, November 26, 2007

Check Up

I have my three month check up tomorrow. I was supposed to have it last week, but the Doctor had a cold.

I have so much to do before tomorrow. I'd have loved to have lost another 7 pounds, but that has not been in the cards. However, I got through Thanksgiving with love and generosity and a healthy does of photos. Soon to be updated (thanks D). This next week I leave for Japan for a conference. I am so not packed, or ready, or anything. Somehow, I'll work it out.

Therapy didn't suck. It was actually great. I am very glad I didn't run away from it. I have to remember this is me taking care of myself, giving me the tools to have a great life.

I just want to say, I have REALLY amazing friends. REALLY. And my parents-- for as much as I bitch-- they are LOVELY.

Okay, back to bed. Night all!

No comments: