The Little Engine That Could

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday morning

I'm tired.

This week is filled with a program that I would really rather have nothing to do with. It's exhausting trying to get all of this stuff together when really all I want to do is go back to bed.

Today it is fall. I woke up and it's cool and rainy and the leaves outside my window are changing. Maybe this weekend the boyfriend and I can head out somewhere to check out the leaves and whatnot. We spent this weekend doing stuff-- going to the mall (he got sneakers, I got work out clothes) and running small errands. It was kind of cool to just be together making stuff happen. Although I didn't go to the gym this weekend, I did walk for 30 mins at the mall and then did a little walking yesterday when we headed out for dinner.

I am starting to cut back on the carbs. I think it is directly tied into me quitting smoking-- I am not shoving everything into my mouth all day long. The rule for today is to drink all 64 oz of water. All of it. And chew slowly. And take all my vitamins. I do well in the first half of the day, but then forget my calcium in the second half.

And the yahoo group is up. I am still adding people if you'd like to come aboard. I don't care if you have had WLS at all-- it's just a place to vent, share tips, converse, get to know one another, and be a community-- a support. I have a slew of folks to add from the weekend, so keep sending me emails to possibility614@yahoo.com

Love. I'm in love for sure. I love my man-- I had a breakdown (I have no idea what size I am, too many options are open to me). And he just loves me through it. I wish everyone the same amount of happiness that I feel when I am in his arms.

6 comments:

Glennis said...

Hey there - came over from Mrs. G's blog. Your post sounded melancholy at first, but I loved the descriptions of fall coming. And I like the way your post's mood slowly rises, and then ends with such a sweet and uplifting sense of love.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for starting the group!

Tracy said...

Just sent you an ADD ME email!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you. <3

Marie said...

I emailed you too =]

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

Hi there.. love reading your blog.. sending you an email to add me to your group as well :)