The Little Engine That Could

Saturday, January 05, 2008

WTF?

Why am I still above 300? Why? I've done everything save from gym going to make this drop?

Okay, maybe I haven't. But this is my golden period, right? this is my time I should be dropping like 40 pounds a day, or at least in a month. Nope. I am the same as back from Tokyo. And it's a friggin month later.

I'm going to the fucking gym. Godammit.

I have this fear that at 6months my body will realign and then the weight loss will be over. And I'm not discounting what I have (yay collarbones) or what I don't (collarbones accentuate the saddlebags). But, ummm, why? Move, fucker.

Clothes are falling off me. Is the scale going to magically readjust and tell me the same thing?
I went shopping while in LA and picked up clothes in ridiculously small sizes. Like 9th grade sizes. Holy crap.

It's all odd and creepy in the good tell your girlfriend secrets with flashlights and under the sleeping bag kind of ways. Like 4th grade camp ways. And to be honest, if I never dropped another pound, I'd be freaking devastated but I'd muster through. I was going to say I'd be okay with it, but that's one big fat fucking lie.

Alright. Really, shoes on and gym bound. I'm busting this dam.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

A LOT of people hit plateaus. Are you tracking your measurements? Because you may actually find that while the numbers on the scale don't change, the numbers on the tape measure WILL.

Just keep at it! See if you can change something up. Your exercise routine, foods you're eating the most often, SOMETHING!