The Little Engine That Could

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I could lie.... it would be easier

I am trying to make myself dump. Because after a dumping cycle, I lose weight. I've been hovering around 300 pounds (between 7 pounds or so, up or down the scale) for weeks now. Languishing in that nether-region. Alas, no dumping.

So I could lie and say that I am losing weight, but I am not right now and I am frustrated. And I also know it's just a phase right now. However, I want to go back to the "broken bypass" story. It's not broken, I am just eating and drinking at the same time, and snacking way more than necessary.

Oh, my hair is falling out in clumps. I have a nice bald spot in the front of my head. I can see my scalp, and for those of you that know me real time, you know that the thick hair has never let me see my scalp. Now I can. I still have more hair than most, but clumps people. Clumps.

I now know why Britney shaved it off.

I could lie and say it's all going well, but I am starting another year with too much to do and not enough support doing it. I am already behind, and want a day off. Like yesterday where I napped all freaking day.

Okay, what's so.

Return to class tonight.
Gym in the AM. It's a must.
Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner. None of that other stuff.
Plan a full year of activities in two days next week.
Travel a lot.
Figure out how to wear jaunty headbands to conceal bald-spots.
Consider shaving head. Shave legs instead.
NO. MORE. CHOCOLATE.
NO. MORE. MEALS. AFTER. 8PM. (trust me, I don't need a snack that late.)
Drink 64oz of water. Not anywhere near meals.

I think that's it.

1 comment:

Lea B said...

I can SO sympathize with your situation. For as long as you've been trying to get to "twoterville," I've been working towards "onderland." I've been bouncing up and down between 205 and 202 since very early in December and now it is half way through February and still no ONE!