The Little Engine That Could

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Godzirra


I ate like a fiend in Tokyo. I ate my way through tofu, seafood, chicken and some not so sweet sweets. I drank cafe lattes like they were on a fire sale.

I only lost 1.5 pounds in a week. Because I ate my way through Tokyo. I am so close to being in twosville it's painful. So stinking close.

I feel like Godzirra. More on that later.

I ate this temple right after I took this picture. I finished it off with some sugar coated fried rice snacks. And ate the photographer.

Then I had some miso soup and a nap. Ahh, Godirra!

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Miso hungry.

Desha said...

I'm so sorry for your frustration, Kimmie, but Good Lord, you make me laugh like no other. I love that you ate Tokyo. It needed to go, really.