The Little Engine That Could

Sunday, February 10, 2008

How do you like them grapes?

The Wookiee just called.
Can't find his car keys. I looked through my bags and don't have them either.
He eventually found them, but for two hours he tore apart the room. Hee Hee.

I asked if his friend took them-- "No, I slept alone last night."
So he went from two to none. Nice job.

Isn't there a story about the Fox and the grapes-- and the fox is looking in the pool of water and wants to get the other grapes that his reflection is holding? And then when he opens his mouth to get the other batch of grapes, his fall to the water and he is left hungry with no grapes?

Yup. Karma.

I swear I did not do anything to his keys. Even he said "that would be too low class for you". Maybe in another life I would have taken them or hid them. It's just the universe saying "deal with this". I apologized for leaving abruptly, and said I learned a lot about him and about myself over the weekend.

He went quiet, and yeah, that was the end of it.

Feeling loved and hugged by the universe today.

No comments: