The Little Engine That Could

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Amazing

In love with love.

After session with TK, I took care of myself; went to the pub down the road and had a cider, pulled out my journal and wrote. Profound experience for me. This is what came up.

Gratitude, joy and love. I love you over and over again. And I don't have to turn it into anything, I don't have to make it something it is not, I don't have to obsess about it, turn it into a relationship, wonder why or what he is thinking, I can just love. Right now, just love and let love in. Be loved. Really be loved-- not for who I think I have to be, but for who I am. Who I can be, who I am under it all, who I am over it all.

I don't think I have felt this much joy in quite some time. I feel beautiful and glorious and so happy. Just from expressing love.

I have always been one to take the love I feel and dissect it into something else, what does it mean, what box can I put it into. And really, it's just love. It doesn't morph into a relationship nor into an obsession, it doesn't take the shape of a boyfriend or a child, it doesn't move into another realm. It is like a giant rainbow cloud of love that is hovering right above me and in me.

I will hang onto this feeling. I will hang on until it needs to leave me, and I can make room for something else.

I love my life right now. Today I am clear and confident. The universe is showing me abundance.

Peace and love.

No comments: