The Little Engine That Could

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Crayons

I broke out the colors tonight and created.
Opened my heart just a little. Took care of myself.
Melancholy. That's what it is. Wistful. Not aggressive, not trying to get somewhere or so something. Just floating.

I am only going to think about today for today.
I love breaking out the colors. The white paper and black pen and a whole new world to create.

I will have my dream by the end of summer. It will be well on the way to coming true-- husband, house, body, spirit and forever. I can feel it. Right now is just for me. How beautiful is that.

Oh oh, I just got something. Right now is the disco nap before the big night out. Now-- this part of my life. It's just the beginning of the awakeneing.

So awesome.

This is what crayons and a wine hangover will do.

No comments: